Skip to content

documents and payments

Here's what you need to know

What documents do I need to bring for check-in?

If you are an Italian or European citizen, you will need to present the following documents during your check-in:

– identity document
– ​​tax code (only if you are an Italian citizen, or in any case have residence in Italy)
– receipts for all payments required to check-in

If you are a citizen coming from a non-European country or one that is not part of the Schengen agreement on free movement, you will need to present the following documents:

– passport
– visa (where necessary)
– residence permit or request for a residence permit
– receipts for all payments required to check-in

The only valid and accepted Tax Code is the one issued by the Revenue Agency, any other version released by other websites not accredited by the latter cannot be accepted.

What happens if I don't have all the required documents at check-in?

Whether it is a few days, or a few months, all our stays require compliance with the regulations in force under Italian laws; therefore, in the absence of all the required documentation, unfortunately it will not be possible for us to give you the keys to the apartment. Check in advance that you have all the documents with you and if you have any doubts, contact the local office contact person.

How can I pay?

Payment can only be made by means of electronic payment, i.e.: bank transfer, credit card, PayPal.
If you have booked an apartment, or a room, for a period exceeding 30 days, at check-in you will be asked for receipts for payments due in the estimate, specifically the payment of:
– the confirmation deposit;
– the security deposit;
– the first month's salary;
– stamp duty and registration of the contract.
We inform you that at check-in it will not be possible to pay in cash as our operators are not authorized to collect and transport cash.
If you have booked an apartment for a period of less than 30 days, we remind you that it is mandatory to pay the tourist tax with the amounts established by municipal legislation.